Why this one? Why did I choose this face? It’s like I’m trying to tell myself something, like I’m trying to make a point. But what is so important that I can’t just tell myself what I’m thinking?
run you clever boy and remember me
Some things are worth getting your heart broken for.
clara oswald + full-body outfit shots
Season Five + Objects
I blew into this world on a leaf.
I’m still blowing. I don’t think I’ll ever land.
got a package full of wishes
a time machine, a magic wand
a globe made out of gold
“You are so brave and quiet I forget you are suffering.”
I was in space
May those s t o r i e s never end.
☆ Ask the graphic maker ☆
1. A font you don’t like to use
2. A colour you don’t like to use
3. 3 reasons why you make graphics
4. Who/what inspired you to make graphics?
5. Link your first ever graphic (or earliest you can remember)
6. A graphic you’re proud of
7. A graphic you didn’t like but posted anyway
8. List 5 graphic makers you enjoy seeing graphics from
9. Which post has the highest amount of notes you’ve ever received?
10. 3 things you don’t like about graphic making
11. Do you save all your PSDs and keep them in folders? If yes, screenshot your folder(s). If no, explain why not.
12. Do you prefer making gifs or edits? Why?
13. What have you learnt since the beginning of your graphic making?
14. When did you start making graphics?
15. Name 2 pros and 2 cons of the program you use to make your graphics
16. Which fandom do you like making graphics for the most?
17. Name something you would like to improve on/learn
18. How long do your graphics usually take?
19. Favourite resource blog
20. Advice you would give to beginner graphic makers